Monday, December 24, 2007

The BIG HUGE Change

I accepted a position at Big Huge Games!
That means that I will be going to the east coast. Maryland to be exact.
I would have said something sooner but I didn't want to cause issues for anybody. I'm super excited about the move. The Game is going to be Awesome! I will get to animate some cool Characters, Creatures and Weapons (No more Guns, hyper real humans!). This is all that has been announced about the game. So I guess that's all I can say.

Big Huge Games RPG.

As for my short, I've made the tough decision to finish it earlier then later.
I'm planning to slim down so the production value will not be as high :(

East Coast here I come!

Merry Christmas!
















Old Painting.


3 comments:

jriggity said...

nice!

jriggity

barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

samacleod said...

Good luck on the East Coast Bro! Tear it up!